COVID-19 Vaccinations with Dr. Neal and Village Apothecary
NYS requires proof of age, residency, AND consent from a parent or legal guardian for anyone under the age of 18:
If an individual is eligible due to their age, they must produce proof of age and proof of residence in New York.
To prove New York residence, an individual must show:
- One of the following: State or government-issued ID; Statement from landlord; Current rent receipt or lease; Mortgage records; or
- Two of the following: Statement from another person; Current mail; School records.
For age, such proof may include:
- Driver’s license or non-driver ID;
- Birth certificate issued by a state or local government;
- Current U.S passport or valid foreign passport;
- Permanent resident card;
- Certificate of Naturalization or Citizenship;
- Life insurance policy with birthdate; or
- Marriage certificate with birthdate.
NYS currently allows pharmacies to immunize everyone 12 years and older!
I need to schedule a first time vaccine dose
Learn about the vaccines and set an appointment at Village Apothecary
I've scheduled my first dose but haven't gotten it yet
See steps to take before your appointment or just confirm it
I've gotten my first dose and need a second dose
Learn about second doses and confirm your appointment
3,198 Extra Doses Recovered
20,258 people fully immunized
The work is done.
Since January 13th, we’ve immunized over 20,000 people against COVID in multiple offsite clinics all across New York state—mostly in Ulster and Dutchess County.
Now, we rest.
We’ve moved back to our store and are offering walk-in COVID vaccines.
Click here for more information on securing ANY DOSE of your vaccine.
Yep. Please do. We have lots!
All of our COVID Vaccine FAQs are located here: https://drnealsmoller.com/vax/faq/