COVID-19 Vaccinations with Dr. Neal and Village Apothecary
NYS currently allows pharmacies to immunize everyone 12 years and older!
NYS requires proof of age, residency, AND consent from a parent or legal guardian for anyone under the age of 18:
If an individual is eligible due to their age, they must produce proof of age and proof of residence in New York.
To prove New York residence, an individual must show:
- One of the following: State or government-issued ID; Statement from landlord; Current rent receipt or lease; Mortgage records; or
- Two of the following: Statement from another person; Current mail; School records.
For age, such proof may include:
- Driver’s license or non-driver ID;
- Birth certificate issued by a state or local government;
- Current U.S passport or valid foreign passport;
- Permanent resident card;
- Certificate of Naturalization or Citizenship;
- Life insurance policy with birthdate; or
- Marriage certificate with birthdate.
Schedule a first or second vaccine dose
Get the latest Booster Information
Learn what steps to take before your dose
OUR NEW GOAL
3,198 Extra Doses Recovered
20,258 people fully immunized
We did it!
Since January 13th, we’ve immunized over 20,000 people against COVID in multiple offsite clinics all across New York state—mostly in Ulster and Dutchess County.
Now, boosters and more.
Click here for more information on securing 1st and 2nd doses of your vaccine.
Yep. Please do. We have lots!
All of our COVID Vaccine FAQs are located here: https://drnealsmoller.com/vax/faq/