In This Episode
In last week’s episode of the Wellness Upside Down podcast, holistic pharmacist and self-identified big mouth, Dr. Neal Smoller, gave listeners the low-down on spring cleaning their supplement cabinets.
And people…kind of freaked out.
What should I do with expired supplements? Can I put vitamins in the trash? Or should I put them down the drain? Can I compost them?
The questions came flooding in. This week, Dr. Neal is back for a much-requested encore, diving a little deeper into proper supplement disposal practices. Listen to get the nitty-gritty details you need before you try to flush your musty vitamins.
Plus, there might just be some bonus bites on Allergy Wellness Practices and Lyme disease, too.
In this episode
- How to properly dispose of expired supplements
- How to not dispose of medicine or vitamins
- The truth about Allergy Wellness Practices
- Holistic Practices vs. Anti-Medicine Modalities
- Why Dr. Neal no longer talks about Lyme disease
- Lyme disease disinformation