Listen on Spotify | Listen on Apple Podcasts | Listen on Google
In This Episode
Can a monk meditate away seasonal sniffles and congestion? Maybe! Chances are, though, you can’t.
So what’s a non-monk, allergy sufferer to do? Start by listening to this episode of the Wellness Upside Down podcast — you know, the show that turns the wellness industry on its pollen-laden, sniveling head. In this week’s deep dive, the insatiably inquisitive Dr. Neal Smoller tackles seasonal allergies from multiple angles: misinformation, mistrust of medicines, and misusing holistic allergy options.
All that, and a sneak peek into his comprehensive protocol for holistic seasonal allergy management that might just change your whole life — meditation encouraged but not required.
In this episode
- Teaser for the free Guide to Spring ebook, now released!
- Holistic protocol for seasonal allergies
- How to defend against allergies on all fronts
- Setting reasonable expectations for allergy symptom relief
- Avoiding histamine overload
- Clean, non-harmful OTC options for seasonal allergies