In This Episode
CBD is the supplement industry’s latest unicorn — magical, mysterious, and surrounded by hype. But what’s real and what’s not? Is CBD the all-in-one anxiety buster, sleep supporter, and pain reducer it’s touted to be? In this episode of the Wellness Upside Down podcast, holistic pharmacist Dr. Neal Smoller takes us on a wild ride through the dazzling and, at times, dangerous CBD industry.
Tune in to learn how to separate the facts from the myth and spot low quality cure-alls from a mile away. It’s not all doom and gloom though — Dr. Neal also shares the inside scoop on CBD’s science-backed benefits. From back pain to moody blues, CBD can do a lot for you, but only if you have the right approach.
- Conditions and issues that CBD does help with
- Conditions and issues that CBD does not help with
- Clinical trial data on CBD’s positive effects
- How to read CBD product labels
- Proper CBD dosage
- Contaminants, like heavy metals, in CBD
- How to buy CBD without wasting money