In This Episode
Covid vaccine distribution is underway, and Neal has been doing an exceptional job getting as many people vaccinated in a timely fashion as he is capable of with the doses he’s been allotted.
He has held two clinics at the time of this recording, and tells us all about the process for procuring doses and the technology issues he’s run into in dealing with both a limited supply and an elderly patient base who are less familiar with the internet.
He also discusses the feelings of frustration and jealousy among those not yet eligible to be vaccinated, examines the lie about the federal cache of doses, and explains how he went about picking his first 100 recipients.
- The announcement that pharmacies would be distributing covid vaccines
- The process for ordering doses
- The problem with computer systems and the 75+ population
- Feelings at the beginning of the pandemic vs now
- The lie about the federal cache of doses
- How Neal picked the first 100 recipients