In This Episode
Neal has requested 10,000 doses of the Covid vaccine and it’s looking like he will get them, so he and Daena go through the details of planning equitable and efficient distribution of that many doses.
If you are a pharmacist, listen up!
Daena got her second shot yesterday and is suffering a bit today, but there were some surprising precursors she noticed yesterday before the symptoms really set in.
- Daena’s second dose-reaction
- Covid Supplement School
- Neal’s plan to distribute 1700 doses daily
- The difference between first and second dose clinics
- Snafus with Neal’s second 2nd dose clinic
- Neal’s thoughts on driving out of town to get a shot
- Global inequities in vax distribution