In This Episode
Neal had a stellar week immunizing over 3000 people in Ulster County, NY. He explains all the successes and hurdles he and his staff experienced across three days of intense clinics in three towns.
Bringing episode 100 to a close, Neal makes a big announcement. Thanks for all the love and support!
- The task of immunizing 3200 people in three days
- The volunteer phone bank to schedule people without computers or internet
- Reaching saturation of immunized seniors
- Data entry causing a bottleneck
- What Neal learned from Day 1/Saugerties
- Day 2/Kingston
- Day 3/Woodstock – running out of stand-bys
- Giving extra doses to restaurant staff
- Wrapping BMP and introducing rebrand and Mark DeCicco
All About Mark DeCicco
Mark is a long-time friend of Neal who underwent gastric bypass surgery and has made fitness and healthy living a priority. He joins Neal as co-host of Wellness Warrior Podcast.