In This Episode
Collagen is having its 15 minutes of fame, so Neal and Daena are talking about it!
In this podcast, Neal discusses the structure of this unique protein, and what it does for the body.
He also explains powders vs. bone broth, quality issues and adulteration, collagen booster supplements, and how this all intersects with Prop 65 in California.
As an aside, Daena has a question about charcoal deodorants.
- What is collagen?
- Structure of collagen
- Where it’s found in the body
- How it differs from other proteins
- Types of collagen
- What it’s used for
- Powder vs bone broth
- The validity of collagen booster supplements
- Quality issues and adulteration
- Prop 65 in California
- Quick aside about charcoal deodorant