In This Episode
Dr. Neal and Mark continue the discussion about multivitamins, but this time they go over buying tips, their safety, and the assumptions people have about them. Plus, they go over the side effects of supplements, what “targeted” vitamins are, and the real dangers of taking too many multivitamins.
There is so much we don’t know about multivitamins, so much that they needed more than one podcast to talk about them, so tune in to part 2 of this Multivitamin Mindblowers series to find out more!
- Buying tips and the safety of multivitamins and the assumptions that we have for them.
- The habits and patterns we get into when taking multivitamins
- The dangers of taking too many multivitamins
- Can multivitamins actually give us the things we are trying to prevent by taking them?
- Supplements vs. Drugs. Which has the longer list of side effects?
- People are piling up on different supplements but not understanding that they have the same things in them
- What are “Targeted” vitamins and why we believe they are made specifically for us.
- One-A-Day multivitamins and the ugly truth behind them