In This Episode
Dr. Neal and Mark discuss the importance of being productive when it comes to all aspects of your life such as your work, your health, and your mental well-being, but also how having the necessary management systems and plans in place will help you keep your productivity on track. Plus, they go over the often never-ending and sometimes long and lengthy, “to-do” lists! How to approach them, how to manage them, and how to get through them.
Also, they talk about Adrenal Fatigue and Chronic Stress, how discipline matters more than motivation, the mechanisms of getting things done, plus much more on health, happiness, and the holidays!
- The holidays are coming and so is the stress that comes with it.
- The cost of holding on to clutter!
- To-do lists… We all have them but how many to-do’s do you really need to do?
- Is it Adrenal Fatigue or just Chronic Stress and is there a difference between the two?
- The “Getting Things Done” Mechanism
- The importance of planning! Not only how you manage your life but how you manage your health.
- Discipline over motivation and how maintaining a management system is key to completing your life tasks.