In This Episode
Happy Thanksgiving folks! What comes with the holiday season, of course, are all the mouthwatering food, desserts, and the extra 20lbs by the end of the weekend! This supposedly inevitable truth has been ingrained in us ever since we first had that mouthful of turkey stuffing. Or perhaps the question becomes…How can we control our food intake and calories during the holiday season? How can we maintain our health regimen and practice wellness despite all the temptations put in front of us? Can we still have fun by choosing to be healthy??
In this episode, Dr. Neal Smoller and Mark DeCicco deep dive into all the things you can do about your health and wellness regimen during the holiday season!
- Dr. Neal declares the BEST Christmas movie and Muppet movie! He will fight you for it.
- The best joke that lands every time.
- Thanksgiving = calories explosion! How you can still have fun with eating and drinking while being healthy.
- Mark shares what you can and can’t eat after gastric bypass surgery.
- Discipline is key and guardrail to a consistent wellness practice.
- What do we do with Covid risks during holiday gatherings? Should I get the bivalent boosters?
- How social media algorithms stop us from having a real good honest conversation.
- Mark decides not to be cranky and shares about GRATITUDE!