In This Episode
Did you know that by simply not drinking enough water, you can experience headaches, fatigue, cramps, and dizziness? What are all the factors when it comes down to how much water you should be drinking? Can you drink too much water?
In this episode, Dr. Neal Smoller and Mark DeCicco discuss the importance of drinking water, and how that impacts your gut health, physical performance during exercise, and day-to-day functioning. They also dig into the science of how much water you should drink, taking into account your diet, alcohol intake, exercise, and caffeine.
- The importance of staying hydrated
- The recipe for water is perfect how it is
- The hydration that comes from food
- What happens when you drink too much water?
- What are strategies you can use to drink more water?
- Myths around food, status, and hydration