Listen on Spotify | Listen on Apple Podcasts | Listen on Google
In This Episode
Vitamin hoarders beware: Spring has sprung and it’s officially time to deep-clean your supplement cabinet.
In this episode of the Wellness Upside Down podcast, holistic pharmacist and Wellness Wizard, Dr. Neal, goes full Marie Kondo on your vitamin collection — clearing up shelf life myths and clearing out expired products. Listen to learn which to keep, which to toss, and how to strategize your supplement game for the glorious new season.
- Understanding vitamin and supplement labels
- Supplement expiration dates: myth or must-have?
- Potency decline vs. expirations
- How expired supplements and vitamins will — or won’t — hurt you
- 5 steps for deep cleaning your supplement cabinet
- How to set up a sustainable supplement strategy for spring