In This Episode
In this episode, Dr. Neal talks about supplements using case studies from his recent interactions at his practice in Woodstock, NY.
This is an anthology episode where he and Mark take the questions people ask Neal about supplements and dig deeper into the mindset of supplement consumers, and they then highlight how the health and wellness industries themselves lead us down incorrect, unhealthy paths.
Since Neal spends too much time on the supplements sub-Reddit, the guys take a stab at the common “Rate my Stack” request.
Two things are for certain: Mark and Neal use too many words and Neal has far too vivid an imagination.
- Hair Loss
- Model for holistic care
- Meal Replacement Shakes
- Nutrition versus micronutrients
- Expected outcome and absorption of supplements
- Dosing and form
- Vital 5 Checkup program
- Chelated minerals
- Osmotic Laxatives
- Tools for making good supplement decisions
- Turmeric paired with Black pepper extract to block enzymes that metabolize turmeric quickly
- Interactions of vitamins and minerals
- Broken bones and calcium
- Right mindset to maximize your own body’s health
- Supplement Strategy
- Overdosing and complications – how much is too much?