In This Episode
In this episode of Wellness Upside Down, Dr. Neal and Mark confront popular misconceptions about stretching. They will address three myths and discuss Neal’s reaction when an Apothecary patient inquired about Amino Acids.
They’ll share compelling reasons for consistent stretching and ways to get started. They will also share critical tools for assessing the correct supplements for our own optimized diets.
They’re here to cheer us all on and show us that it is never too late to start, and that we can all begin wherever we are. Their enthusiasm encourages us to reach out to skilled guides and a community who can support our plan for consistent movement.
By the end of this episode you’ll be ready to spring into motion for sure!!!
- Wellness pyramid
- Physical fitness as part of holistic wellness
- Ability to do activities of daily living
- Amino Acid
- Individualized health planning
- Passive tension stretching
- Full range of motion
- Flexion and Extension of Muscles
- Stretching modifications for obesity, balance issues, weak & frail bones