COVID Tests at Village Apothecary
Getting Your Test is Easy!
It's a Simple, 2-Step Process
Register & Consent to Testing
Schedule an Appointment
Please note: We do not bill insurance for COVID testing at Village Apothecary. We provide you with all documentation to get reimbursed directly from them.
Keeping scrolling for more information and pricing.
Appointment-only COVID-19 testing services now available at Village Apothecary in Woodstock!
Tests We Offer
- We use a rapid antigen test called Celltrion Diatrust or Abbott BINAX Now
- Results are ready in 15 minutes.
- Samples are collected in the anterior nares (the end of your nostril–not the back of your sinuses)
- Click here for the Celltrion EUA and here for the company’s website.
- Click here for the Abbott EUA and here for the company’s website.
Rapid Molecular (PCR)
- We use a rapid RT-PCR test called Accula SARS CoV-2 Test.
- RT-PCR test is a type of NAAT test, also called a Molecular COVID test.
- Results are ready in 2 hours.
- Samples are collected in the anterior nares, or end of your nostril (not the back of your sinuses)
- Click here for the EUA and here for the company’s website.
For our Ulster and Dutchess County school district testing initiative, click the button below
Test Costs & Insurance
We do NOT bill medical or pharmacy benefits plans for in-store COVID-19 testing.
All COVID-19 tests must be paid for out of pocket.
We provide a full report that contains all billing information that can be submitted for reimbursement from most medical plans.