In This Episode
This week, Neal and Daena do a little refresher on cold treatments.
Neal is hoping that the cold and flu will not do what they usually do, since we should all be wearing masks and staying home as much as possible.
However, Neal has recommendations for what will work and what won’t work to help you through the cold and flu season.
He also gets into details about how zinc and echinacea interact with viruses, and also recounts his recent doctor visit.
- High blood pressure update
- Neal’s experience at the doctor’s office
- The basics of cough and cold
- How zinc works
- Taking the right type of echinacea
- Clearing your sinuses
- Convalescence after the cold passes
- What won’t help
- What will help