scoring your first dose
You want a COVID vaccine?
We don’t have doses regularly, but when we get them we will schedule vaccination clinics.
- Upcoming clinics will be posted below when available.
- Spaces for these clinics tend to fill up fast, but depending demand walk-in appointments may be available.
Once a clinic opens up:
Pharmacies are authorized by New York State to immunize anyone meeting the minimum age requirements:
- 16+ for Pfizer; 18+ for Moderna and Johnson & Johnson.
Our doses will be tightly managed, and absolutely all will be accounted for.
UPCOMING COVID VACCINE CLINICS
We are now accepting appointments for patients who qualify for their first OR second dose of the Pfizer vaccine, as well as for those who qualify for their 2nd dose of the Moderna vaccine at our clinic at the former site of Best Buy in Kingston this Thursday 5/13/2021 from 3:00 – 8:00 pm.
Please note: according to CDC guidelines
- 2nd Doses of the Pfizer Vaccine are effective when administered 3 to 5 weeks following the 1st Dose
- 2nd Doses of the Moderna Vaccine are effective when administered 4 to 6 weeks following the 1st Dose
What Happens Next
If you are able to reserve a dose and receive a confirmation, congrats! Click the button below to learn your next steps.
- Sometimes you’ll get most of the form filled out but you’ll not be able to reserve a spot.
- Sometimes, you’ll have technical problems.
- Sometimes, the email might end up in your SPAM.
A word of encouragement: if we all do our part to make this whole process smooth as possible, I feel like we will be able to continue this process over and over again to our hearts content! WHile you wait for a clinic to open up, check out our resources below.